Skip to content

Cancellation of Rest of 2019/20 Season

  • by

As all of you are doing, we at Cathedral Bluffs Symphony Orchestra have been closely monitoring the latest developments of the COVID-19 pandemic. The safety and health of our orchestra members, patrons and community is our foremost priority. In adherence with government orders and public health guidance, Cathedral Bluffs Symphony Orchestra cancelled our March concert and must now make the difficult decision to cancel the remainder of our 2019/20 season (that is, the April and May concerts). Our plan is to reschedule these 3 concerts during our 2020-21 concert season.

As you can imagine, Cathedral Bluffs and other arts organizations in Toronto are facing unprecedented financial challenges due to the effects of COVID-19. To best serve the needs of our subscribers and patrons, we have developed flexible ticketing options in response to these circumstances, as well as a number of ways to support Cathedral Bluffs during this challenging time.

If you are a subscriber or if you have tickets to our cancelled concerts, we will be contacting you directly regarding your options, including donating your tickets back to the orchestra to provide critical support to Cathedral Bluffs during this difficult time.

If you do not have tickets to our cancelled concerts, we respectfully ask you to consider making a donation or buy a gift certificate, if it is within your present means to do so. You would be providing urgently needed support to our organization to weather the current storm.

We are extremely grateful to you for your dedication and support as we all navigate through this difficult situation. Even as we take these steps to safeguard the health of our musicians, audiences, and community, we are also taking active steps to plan our return to the stage in the fall.