Cathedral Bluffs Symphony Orchestra is committed to presenting live music in our community in the safest and most responsible way.
We will follow all Health Canada, Public Health Ontario, and Toronto Public Health guidelines, and implement recommendations to ensure the health and safety of our audiences, musicians, staff, and community.
Current government-regulated capacity limits for indoor events allows for 100% capacity.
Cathedral Bluffs Symphony Orchestra has the following procedures for concerts at the P.C. Ho Theatre:
- Proof of full vaccination (for persons 12 years of age or older) with approved COVID-19 vaccines, along with a government issued ID will be required for entrance into the P.C. Ho Theatre. Toronto Public Health considers individuals to be fully vaccinated once they have received the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine series and where 14 days have passed since the second dose. Documentation can be displayed on a mobile device or printed. Individuals who cannot receive the vaccine due to medical exemptions must present a doctor’s note. For those who received their vaccinations in Ontario, documents can be accessed at https://covid19.ontariohealth.ca/. Patrons unable to provide such documentation will not be admitted.
- Masks are mandatory throughout the building, including during concerts.
- Physical distancing must be maintained throughout the building.
- Hand sanitizer will be provided at entrances/exits.
- For the comfort of patrons who purchased tickets prior to October 21, 2021, they will continue to have 2 empty seats between their group and the next. Tickets purchased after October 21, 2021 will be seated with 1 empty seat between different groups.
For the most current information, please check Toronto Public Health.
Changes and adjustments may change rapidly due to COVID-19. Please check back with us regularly for updates as they become available.